This month’s Focus is an interview with Dr Suzanne Doyle-Morris of femalebreadwinners.com. We spoke about strategies women in theatre can employ in order to make progress in their careers, and Suzanne shared some great advice. You can listen to the whole interview on YouTube, or read a summary on the Focus page. Thanks to Suzanne for sharing her expertise.
- RT @acandicarneiro: Learn about playwriting reading my interview with Simon Stephens. #playwriting #teachingplaywriting https://t.co/9T14sx… 2 months ago
- Here's a quick roundup of some #Edinburgh plays by women you might want to catch. Including of course #MyMindIsFree. bit.ly/2hnaFHa 2 months ago
- Just been glittered! at #MBBD w/ @brigitteaphrodite @PTT_Festival Sparky and heartfelt. 6 months ago
- The official call-out for scripts and workshops for the next Women Playwrights International can be found here: wpichile2018.com 6 months ago
- RT @anya_reiss: Banging new poster for what will, undoubtably, be a banging new show #trust #olivertwist #regentsparkopenair https://t.co/Q… 6 months ago
What we said, then…