This month’s Focus is an interview with Dr Suzanne Doyle-Morris of femalebreadwinners.com. We spoke about strategies women in theatre can employ in order to make progress in their careers, and Suzanne shared some great advice. You can listen to the whole interview on YouTube, or read a summary on the Focus page. Thanks to Suzanne for sharing her expertise.
- RT @TheThelmas: .@17percent's new literary mag publishes a short play each issue.Submissions check website. Nxt deadline 12thApril https://… 47 minutes ago
- Looking forward to reading #AllChangePlease by @LucyKerbel on my travels next week. @NickHernBooks https://t.co/Ge9nWdlYVH 2 weeks ago
- This is where I saw my first play! How it has changed... twitter.com/tommozzer/stat… 3 weeks ago
- Highly recommended: Atypical Plays for Atypical Actors by @kaiteoreilly bit.ly/2lY8ES0 from @OberonBooks 3 weeks ago
- Whose up for #28playslater from @SpaceArtsCentre? bit.ly/2hQC5EU 2 months ago
What we said, then…