Some interesting new plays by women writers you could go and see if you are in London, over the next few months.
· 3 Winters by Tena Štivičić at the National Theatre (Lyttleton), playing until 3 February. Info.
· God Bless the Child by Mollie Davies at the Royal Court, playing until 20 December. Info.
· Liberian Girl by Diana Nneka Atuona at the Royal Court, playing 7 – 31 January. Info.
· Islands by Caroline Horton at the Bush Theatre, playing 15 January – 21 February. Info.
· Chimera by Deborah Stein and Suli Holum at the Gate Theatre, playing until 20 December. Info.
· Golem by Suzanna Andrade at the Young Vic Theatre, playing until 17 January. Info.
· The Heresy of Love by Helen Edmundson at Shakespeare’s Globe, playing 31 July – 5 September, public booking opens 9 February, 10am. Info.
· Miss Havisham’s Expectations by Di Sherlock at Trafalgar Studios 2, playing until 3 January. Info.
· Di and Viv and Rose by Amelia Bullmore at the Vaudeville Theatre, playing 22 January – 23 May. Info.
· Silent Planet by Eve Leigh at the Finborough Theatre, playing until 20 December. Info.
Listing compiled by Hannah Roe. Please email 17PercentEvents if you have any relevant events you’d like us to review or list.