I have been talking to some lovely ladies about the format of the night and we *may* have a venue in Kent. Not to jump the gun, I am quite excited about the format and would like to see it going to other parts of the country maybe later in the year. Anyone got a local venue we could use?
- RT @acandicarneiro: Learn about playwriting reading my interview with Simon Stephens. #playwriting #teachingplaywriting https://t.co/9T14sx… 5 months ago
- Here's a quick roundup of some #Edinburgh plays by women you might want to catch. Including of course #MyMindIsFree. bit.ly/2hnaFHa 5 months ago
- Just been glittered! at #MBBD w/ @brigitteaphrodite @PTT_Festival Sparky and heartfelt. 9 months ago
- The official call-out for scripts and workshops for the next Women Playwrights International can be found here: wpichile2018.com 9 months ago
- RT @anya_reiss: Banging new poster for what will, undoubtably, be a banging new show #trust #olivertwist #regentsparkopenair https://t.co/Q… 9 months ago
What we said, then…