I have just started planning a new showcase night for new plays by women. Not sure on the format yet, there may be an audience vote. Not sure if it’ll be themed or if it’ll be extracts from longer works or 5 minute pieces. Not sure about the venue yet either. Oooh questions, questions… Once I get the answers though I will let you know.
- RT @TheThelmas: .@17percent's new literary mag publishes a short play each issue.Submissions check website. Nxt deadline 12thApril https://… 52 minutes ago
- Looking forward to reading #AllChangePlease by @LucyKerbel on my travels next week. @NickHernBooks https://t.co/Ge9nWdlYVH 2 weeks ago
- This is where I saw my first play! How it has changed... twitter.com/tommozzer/stat… 3 weeks ago
- Highly recommended: Atypical Plays for Atypical Actors by @kaiteoreilly bit.ly/2lY8ES0 from @OberonBooks 3 weeks ago
- Whose up for #28playslater from @SpaceArtsCentre? bit.ly/2hQC5EU 2 months ago
What we said, then…