Van Badham is the Literary Manager of the Finborough Theatre. In Part one of this interview she tells of her background, talks about her approach to dramaturgy and the Edinburgh Festival.
- RT @acandicarneiro: Learn about playwriting reading my interview with Simon Stephens. #playwriting #teachingplaywriting https://t.co/9T14sx… 5 years ago
- Here's a quick roundup of some #Edinburgh plays by women you might want to catch. Including of course #MyMindIsFree. bit.ly/2hnaFHa 5 years ago
- Just been glittered! at #MBBD w/ @brigitteaphrodite @PTT_Festival Sparky and heartfelt. 5 years ago
- The official call-out for scripts and workshops for the next Women Playwrights International can be found here: wpichile2018.com 5 years ago
- RT @anya_reiss: Banging new poster for what will, undoubtably, be a banging new show #trust #olivertwist #regentsparkopenair https://t.co/Q… 5 years ago
Join 184 other followers
What we said, then…