On Tuesday I met up with Van Badham of the Finborough Theatre and recorded a very interesting interview. It’s full of advice and ideas on how women could promote their work more. One interesting thing we discussed was that it could be a good idea to make your name gender neutral. As soon as I’ve edited the video I will put it on YouTube. Thanks Van!
- RT @acandicarneiro: Learn about playwriting reading my interview with Simon Stephens. #playwriting #teachingplaywriting https://t.co/9T14sx… 5 months ago
- Here's a quick roundup of some #Edinburgh plays by women you might want to catch. Including of course #MyMindIsFree. bit.ly/2hnaFHa 5 months ago
- Just been glittered! at #MBBD w/ @brigitteaphrodite @PTT_Festival Sparky and heartfelt. 9 months ago
- The official call-out for scripts and workshops for the next Women Playwrights International can be found here: wpichile2018.com 9 months ago
- RT @anya_reiss: Banging new poster for what will, undoubtably, be a banging new show #trust #olivertwist #regentsparkopenair https://t.co/Q… 9 months ago
What we said, then…