We are continuing to work on the update of the website and are looking for interesting women who work in theatre – directors, playwrights, actresses, you name it – to do some short interviews with. If you’ve got something to share with 17percent, email us and we’ll set something up. We are particularly interested in advice from those of you already working in the industry, and writers who could share tips.
- RT @TheThelmas: .@17percent's new literary mag publishes a short play each issue.Submissions check website. Nxt deadline 12thApril https://… 47 minutes ago
- Looking forward to reading #AllChangePlease by @LucyKerbel on my travels next week. @NickHernBooks https://t.co/Ge9nWdlYVH 2 weeks ago
- This is where I saw my first play! How it has changed... twitter.com/tommozzer/stat… 3 weeks ago
- Highly recommended: Atypical Plays for Atypical Actors by @kaiteoreilly bit.ly/2lY8ES0 from @OberonBooks 3 weeks ago
- Whose up for #28playslater from @SpaceArtsCentre? bit.ly/2hQC5EU 2 months ago
What we said, then…