Churchill Theatre Bromley is running its 12th annual short playwriting competition and they are inviting submissions.
They are looking for original short plays, no more than 20mins playing time, for no more than 6 characters. The winning submissions will be and performed in rehearsed readings on stage at Churchill Theatre Bromley on Thurs 22 July 2010.
A few rules…
1. The two age categories are as follows: age 16-26 & age 26+.
2. The deadline for all entries is Monday 7th June .
3. Each entry must be no longer than approximately 20 mins playing time.
4. Scripts should be for no more than a maximum of 6 characters.
5. Each entry must be accompanied by a completed application form.
6. All work must be original
7. Scripts should be typed or word-processed.
They will send a letter of acknowledgement on receipt of your script (so please enclose your address, postal or email). All scripts received will be destroyed after the end of the competition.
For a paper form please call into the theatre or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jenny on 020 8464 7131.
- RT @acandicarneiro: Learn about playwriting reading my interview with Simon Stephens. #playwriting #teachingplaywriting https://t.co/9T14sx… 5 years ago
- Here's a quick roundup of some #Edinburgh plays by women you might want to catch. Including of course #MyMindIsFree. bit.ly/2hnaFHa 5 years ago
- Just been glittered! at #MBBD w/ @brigitteaphrodite @PTT_Festival Sparky and heartfelt. 5 years ago
- The official call-out for scripts and workshops for the next Women Playwrights International can be found here: wpichile2018.com 5 years ago
- RT @anya_reiss: Banging new poster for what will, undoubtably, be a banging new show #trust #olivertwist #regentsparkopenair https://t.co/Q… 5 years ago
Join 184 other followers
What we said, then…