I don’t usually make new year resolutions because then I can’t break them! However, I do like making lists – so here is a list of my new year resolutions about writing:
1) Go to the theatre more. Especially to see plays by women.
2) Read more plays. An excellent site for books is The Book Depository. Usually they are cheaper than Amazon.
3) Join the local library and borrow all their plays. Though I do love to own books…
4) Make a space every day to do some writing. Even if it is only a blog entry…
5) Finish the various things I’m writing. (Leave that washing up – it can wait!) Somebody recently said I have too many ideas and should focus more on one thing at a time. I don’t think that’s necessarily right, I DO have a lot of ideas it is true, but I am very much of the develop them all and see what’s best school of writing.
6) Schmooze more. (I am not a natural schmoozer, but it has to be done.)
7) And it goes without saying, get 17percent website, events and courses fully functional.
So not too much to do then! Happy New Year’s writing!